Donations of £5,000 or more make a significant difference to Keeping Children Safe. We are a small charity with a passionate team but we have big ambitions. We believe all children have the right to a safe and healthy development into adulthood and we are committed to ending abuse, exploitation, trafficking, torture and all forms of violence against children.
Why support KCS
- Every 5 minutes, a child dies from violence.
- Every day, in every country, children are abused, beaten, raped, and more.
- We are the only international member-led organisation focused specifically on building the capacity of organisations to safeguard children using international standards.
- Our work helps protect 134 million children across the globe.
- Our team of dedicated social workers, law enforcement experts and safeguarding practitioners have trained over 4,000 organisations in almost every country in the world to protect children from harm.
- We offer a certification scheme for all organisations that come into contact with children, so they become a member of Keeping Children Safe and demonstrate their commitment to child safeguarding.
- We provide child safeguarding auditing for organisations, we train staff and we encourage teams to run background checks on new recruits,
- We help families and communities to understand what they can do to support young people, and we provide a diverse online resource library and workshops.
Discover more about the work we do here.
If you would like to make a donation to Keeping Children Safe, we will support you in the following ways:
- We will ensure your donation supports the project of your choice unless you are happy for us to spend it where the need is greatest.
- We will keep you up to date with our work and provide opportunities for you to the see the difference our work is making first hand.
- We will invite you to attend events and provide networking opportunities.
- You will be supported by the Keeping Children Safe team.
If you are considering making a large donation to Keeping Children Safe, please contact our Head of Fundraising, Lucy Lowthian, on +44 (0)20 7250 8325 or email email@example.com