Keeping Children Safe is a global network of organisations working to safeguard children in every country of the world.
Our members work across all sectors and at all levels, from community to international. We support organisations to do all they can to ensure their staff, programmes and operations are safe for children.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- A free introductory webinar on child safeguarding tailored to the needs of your organisation and open to all your staff
- Guidance on creating a child safeguarding policy and implementation plan to meet International Child Safeguarding Standards
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and technical advice
- Free webinars on specific safeguarding issues for all your staff
- An invitation for all your staff to our online Child Safeguarding Community of Practice, where you can have access to all webinars from previous sessions and learn from expert practitioners around the world
- An invitation to join KCS’s Annual Members' Conference
- A ten per cent discount on capacity building training and workshops for your organisation and/or local partner organisations.
“Becoming members of the growing child safeguarding movement through Keeping Children Safe is not only the right thing to do, but it is also the smart thing to do ” - Benyam Mezmur, Chairperson of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child, Chairperson of the ACERWC
TWO LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
Associate Member: Organisations working to strengthen their safeguarding measures
Full Member: Organisations demonstrating effective safeguarding measures and influencing others to do the same
Ideally, all Associate members will become Full members within three years of joining Keeping Children Safe. To support you on your journey we help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. We then provide technical support to develop your child safeguarding policy and implementing procedures.
“This membership provides a valuable opportunity and platform for us to engage and exchange ideas and concerns on child safeguarding implementation and to also learn from each other’s individual and collective experience. There is always a great support from Keeping Children Safe when required” - Fasseaux, Child Protection Coordinator, Islamic Relief Worldwide.
If you would like more information about becoming a member please contact Maryam Ehsani, Child Safeguarding Network Manager. Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7250 8325. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org