Kgomotso Tshaka is a South African citizen with 19 years extensive executive management experience in medical insurance and mining with accountability in areas of strategy development, sustainability, regulatory compliance and risk management.
- She currently holds a position on Executive Sustainable Futures Wesizwe Platinum and sits on various boards and committees, including:
- National Business Initiative – Social and Ethics Committee (member), Investments and Fundraising Committee (member).
- Business Women Association of South Africa
- Wesizwe Platinum – Social and Ethics Committee (member), Audit & Risk Committee (standing invitee), Technical Committee Wesizwe Platinum (standing invitee)
- Gabonewe Housing Estate Board - Chairperson.
- Bakubung Economic Development Trust
She previously held the position of President of Lonmin Development Trust, for Lonmin Platinum. Her qualifications are an MBA degree from the Gordon’s Institute of Business (GIBS) and an undergraduate Bachelor of Social Science degree from University of Cape Town. She has also attended various leadership and management programmes including Global Executive Development Programme at GIBS and Management Advancement Programme (MAP) at University of Witwatersrand.